Helping You Understand Your Options for Adoption
Experiencing an unplanned pregnancy can be an emotional and scary time. Your plans for the future might change, or you might not be ready to have a child. You may want what's best for you and the baby, and at Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Reno, our caring and supportive team can help you understand your adoption options. We are an open adoption agency that provides support for birth mothers throughout the process. Regardless of your situation or your reason for placing your child for adoption, we offer compassionate guidance without judgment.
What Is the Adoption Process for Unplanned Pregnancies?
If you are an expectant mother who is facing an unplanned pregnancy, you might not be familiar with the adoption process. At Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Reno, we offer a full range of services for birth mothers to guide them through their journey and help them feel confident in their choices. We know that many aspects of your life can be changed by an unplanned pregnancy, which is why we provide support during your pregnancy, as well as after you have given birth.
The services we provide birth mothers include, but are not limited to:
- Caring guidance: The adoption process involves many steps, and we are with birth mothers throughout to help them understand what to expect, develop an adoption plan, and answer any questions along the way.
- Financial stability: An unplanned pregnancy can come when a birth mother is not financially ready. We provide support for necessities and assist women with developing budgets to help them meet their needs.
- Medical care: Keeping the mother and baby healthy throughout the pregnancy requires going to prenatal care appointments. Our team works with various medical providers to ensure birth mothers get access to the care they need.
- Safe place to stay: A woman experiencing an unexpected pregnancy might find herself in a living situation that might not promote a healthy environment for her or the baby. We assist birth mothers in finding a safe, clean, and comfortable place to stay, allowing them to focus on their well-being.
- Supportive counseling: At Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Reno, we know that the adoption process can be an emotional experience. That is why we match birth mothers with adoption counselors to talk about their feelings, concerns, or fears. The counselors are here to provide support throughout the pregnancy, as well as after the baby is born.
Providing the Compassionate Guidance You Need
At Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Reno, we know that placing your baby for adoption is a big decision. We also recognize that the choice is yours alone. That is why we offer guidance to help you make an informed decision that is beneficial for you and the baby.
In Adoption, Birth Mothers Receive Medical and Legal Support
In Adoption, Pregnancy Related Expenses are Covered for All Birth Mothers
Birth Mothers Can Call Us 24/7
Supportive & Non-Judgmental Counsel
The Birth Mother Chooses the Adoptive Family
We Provide Surrogacy Services for Gestational Carriers and Intended Parents