Dave & Paul
We are Paul, Dave and Amelia. We’re honored that you are considering us to be a part of your story and adding chapters to ours! Our goal is to give you a glimpse into who we are, what our life is like, and the type of life we would provide for your child. We hope that you get to learn a bit about our family and look forward to filling in any blanks when we speak (if you decide we’re a good option for your baby). We are excited to go on this adventure (with you) and provide a secure, fun, and loving home and family for your child.
- Paul, Dave & Amelia
We met through mutual friends 8 years ago and have been in a committed and loving relationship ever since. We enjoy all of life’s adventures and try to explore close and far. We got engaged while biking through France and married in the mountains of Colorado. We are partners, husbands, and best friends. We share strong family values, both grew-up in large close-knit families, and enjoy everything about being dads to our little daughter Amelia.
What led us to adoption
We have always wanted to have a family. Both of us grew-up taking adventures and making memories with our large, loving families. We’d like for Amelia to have a brother or sister and share similar experiences. We dream about introducing them to camping, skiing, hiking, surfing, amusement parks and other fun adventures. However, our number one goal is to give a child a healthy, happy home filled with love and laughter.
Meet Our Daughter
Our daughter was born in June of 2019 in Colorado. We will be forever grateful for the miracle of adoption and stay in regular contact with her mom. Amelia is an energetic, thoughtful, and happy one year old. She is very sweet and thoughtful of others.
Future Big Sister
Excited to be a great big sister. She is caring to other children and is very loving to babies, her dog-dog and cat-cat. She already likes to share with her baby cousin and watching her comfort her stuffed animals with a hug and pats brings a smile every time.
Dear Expectant Mother Letter
Dear expectant Mom,
Thank you for taking the time to read our profile and consider us as a possible future family for your baby. We don’t know you yet and only know that you’re a strong and caring person for thinking about your little boy or girl and wanting a great life for them. We can’t comprehend what you’re going through right now as you consider choosing the best possible future home and family for your precious baby. So we wrote a letter to your baby...
Dear “future” Baby,
Welcome to the world little one, we’ve been anxiously waiting for you.
Your adventure has just begun, and we look forward to being right next to you as you explore all this world has to offer.
We can’t wait to teach you the fun games we grew-up playing and explore the places that always make us smile. Our hope for you is that you love life, and that you spend your childhood smiling and laughing.
We already have many hopes and dreams for you. Here are just some of them:
- We hope that you drink your milk and eat your vegetables (but you’ll probably turn your nose up at some – because at 3yrs old, broccoli and cauliflower is gross).
- We hope you get dirt under your fingernails as you make mud pies and later hike mountain trails.
- We hope you get sand everywhere when we get home from chasing waves and seagulls at the beach.
- We hope you have best friends, play with your sister and secretly get into mischief together (which as parents we probably already know about).
- We hope you pick flowers, ride your bike, choose hobbies, read books and enjoy being a carefree kid.
- We hope you scream at the top of your lungs with joy on roller coasters and take too many pictures.
- We hope you try hard at school (even the subjects you don’t like); and hope you learn the difference between wisdom and test scores.
- We hope we help you understand that you can be anything you want to be – but you’ll have to work hard to get there.
- We hope you know we will always support you as you chase your dreams.
- We hope you’ll know that your family loves you, wants the best for you and will always be there unconditionally.
We can’t wait to watch you grow quickly from an infant to a toddler, then into an inquisitive child and suddenly become a know-it-all teen. :-) Then someday we know that you’ll grow-up into an adult, and make decisions for yourself, and we look forward being there to support you then too.
As your parents, we know we won’t always do everything right... but we CAN promise that we’ll ALWAYS do what we believe is best for you!
We look forward to you joining our little family and we will always thank your mom for providing such a special gift to us and the world. We’re excited to meet you.
- Paul & Dave
Education: Advanced degree (Dave) College degree (Paul)
Adoption Preferences: African American, African American/Asian, African American/Native American, Asian, Asian/Hispanic, Asian/Native American, Bi-Racial, Caucasian, Caucasian/African American, Caucasian/Asian, Caucasian/Hispanic, Caucasian/Native American, European, Hispanic, Hispanic/African American, Hispanic/Native American, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander